Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

As many of you reading this will already know, my name is Laura.
I've decided to start a blog based on something that I've loved my whole life: beauty.
Makeup, hair, skincare, nails, etc!
I'm not a professional (yet!) so all of my opinions & thoughts are just that…my opinions & thoughts. 'Beauty' (in terms of makeup, hair, etc.) is a creative outlet for me and is one of the only things I'd consider myself good at. I've been seriously into makeup for about 7 years now and have definitely learned certain things the hard way. From tadpole eyebrows to an unblended line of contour.
I'm continuously learning and thought that I could share my journey with anyone who cares. Through this blog I'm planning on doing reviews on products, mini tutorials, and anything else I can think of that relates to beauty!
Hope you enjoy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment